Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Reprogramming Your Money Blueprint


(Part 2 of 4)

Are you programmed to fail?

 Or are you programmed to succeed?

Of course, your answer would highly depend on your "programming" or influences. Remember, your "programming" can be classified as verbal programming, modeling and specific incident.

T. Harv Eker in his book "Secrets of the Millionaires Mind" enumerates programming as:

1. Verbal programming-"What did you hear when you are young?"

2. Modeling - "What did you see when you are young?"


3. Specific incident - "What did you experience when you are young?"

Let's say that your brain is the CPU of your personal computer. Human brains, like yours are also programmable same as your personal computer. Whether you think you are programmed to fail or to succeed depends on the program that is being installed in your CPU while you are young.

In my previous blog, I discussed the first key element to change your Verbal Programming: Awareness

The second key element: UNDERSTANDING.

T. Harv Eker says, "By understanding where your "way of thinking" originates, you can recognize that it has to come from outside of you."

I mentioned what was my verbal programming in my previous blog Preludeto Financial Freedom: Know Your Money Blueprint. Now that I am already AWARE, the next thing to do is to UNDERSTAND how this verbal programming has affected me. Now it's time for you to understand your own verbal programming too. Get back to your list of verbal programming and I will help you to understand them.

I was introduced to responsibilities at the age of 10.But prior to that stage, I would say, my family used to live a comfortable life. Because that time my father works in a factory, my mom works as a dressmaker while my eldest brother works as a family driver. In short, we have more than enough for everything. But when my father got sick because of Tuberculosis, we have to leave the city life and have to transfer to the province, not only to follow the doctor's advice for my father's health but also due to financial difficulties. To make it worst, my eldest brother went astray because of drugs. My father's immediate successor has gone A.W.O.L! Believe me, living in the city without money is a horrible nightmare.

More drama of my life unfolds when we transferred to the province. When my father's health condition improves, mom has to leave for work as household helper in the nearby town for us to survive. My sister stopped studying and got to work as well. I do almost literally all the household chores for me and for my dad: cooking, washing, cleaning, and even going to the market. Honestly, I earned my Home Economics degree unknowingly. I did it in the name of love and mission. 

Since "I am the one" programmed to elevate my family from poverty, I can't afford to be a failure. True enough, I was an honor student and became instant celebrity in our place. My neighbors also contributed to my verbal programming. For them, I am the "most responsible" son in the whole wide world...and that words become flesh and my reality. When my sister settled down, my programming continues--I'm still "the one". 

To prove my claim, for those who doesn't know me personally, I have something to confess—I just married last January, this year. Why? For sure, you can answer that question now.

By UNDERSTANDING, I was able to answer the million-dollar questions in my mind. Everything made sense to me now...

   I stayed single for so long because my mission that I am "programmed" to accomplish is not yet a reality.  
   I stayed single for so long because until now my family is not yet financially-free.
   I stayed single for so long because getting married is a hindrance to my mission. And to fail in my mission is not an option.

"Your thoughts originate from the "files of information" you have in the storage cabinet of your mind. So where does this information comes from? It comes from your past programming. That's right, your past conditioning determines every thought that bubbles up in your mind. That's why it's referred to as the conditioned mind," T. Harv Eker explains.

So, I'm done with the understanding of my own verbal programming, how about yours?

Let me remind you. You cannot proceed to the third key element to change your verbal programming unless you fully understand how your programming affects your life.

On my next blogs, I'll show you how to make DISASSOCIATION and how to RECONDITION your programming.

P.S. You can also apply the first two key elements in other aspect of your life. You'll be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment